Since Facebook is the largest social network on the Internet, it makes sense to engage strategically on that platform.
Some Facebook Facts
- Facebook accounts for 8.93% of all website visits in the US. (source)
- There are 750 million active users of Facebook. (source)
- 2011 data shows that 73% of female internet users are on Facebook and that they are following more brands than ever. (source)
Facebook as Part of a Marketing Strategy
If you are using Facebook as part of your marketing strategy, you probably already drive traffic to your Facebook page from your website. You likely schedule content to post to your page. Those are one-time actions that set up your presence on Facebook, but a key component is missing if you are not interacting with your fans.
To best leverage Facebook, a company should engage with fans rather than merely broadcast information. iHomeschool Network can help you host a Facebook party which will create that engagement.
Benefits of a Facebook party:
- creates a sense of community around your brand
- strengthens brand loyalty
- builds buzz about your brand
- educates potential customers about your products
- provides a positive platform for interaction
- generates leads (especially with discount codes and special offers)
- has the potential to reach thousands of new customers
You probably already understand the viral nature of Facebook’s structure. When a fan engages on your page, that particular activity is published on her own news feed which, in turn, is seen by her Facebook friends. Every time you can draw a fan to engage with your Facebook page, you multiply your visibility across the entire platform.
Offer your Facebook fans something fun and engaging, something worth sharing with their own friends –a party full of free giveaways and chatter.
Let iHN Host a Facebook Party for Your Company
iHomeschool Network can help you organize and hold a strategic Facebook party that helps you achieve your marketing goals. If you company does not yet have a Facebook presence, iHN can help you create a business page and get you started.
Contact us today for a custom proposal for reaching an audience on Facebook.
Examples of Past Facebook Parties
September 10, 2013 iHN fall back to school Facebook party (6 clients)
June 19, 2012 What’s in the Bible Facebook party
September 18, 2012 history Facebook party (6 clients)
November 13, 2012 Christmas Facebook party (4 clients)
September 4, 2012 Homeschool-a-Palooza Facebook party (6 clients)