Services can be chosen singly as onetime events, bundled in sets of multiple events, or planned for long-term cooperation over the course of several months.
- Blog blitzes – compensated review posts on a group of blogs (minimum 5), all interlinked, typically with a giveaway or other promotion such as a discount code.
- Twitter parties – 30 minutes or 1 hour long; company provides prizes to participants.
- Facebook parties – 30 minutes or 1 hour long; company provides prizes to participants.
- Ad placement – normally used in conjunction with a compensated review post.
- Connecting bloggers and companies for conference sponsorship –companies looking for bloggers to represent them at conferences can recruit from the choices.