Use Them in Social Media
- Share the posts via Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.
- Remember that people like pictures, so share photos from the reviews as well as links.
- Share quotes from the reviews.
- Whenever you share the posts or images, do your best to mention or tag the blogger so she gets credit. Plus the blogger might reshare your share!
- Create a Pinterest board just for reviews.
- Pin the reviews across the relevant Pinterest boards on your company account.
Use Them on Your Site
- Pull quotes from the reviews and include them as testimonials on your site. (Link back to the original post, of course.)
- List the reviews on a separate page on your site or alongside product descriptions. Remember the power of images, and include a thumbnail or full-size image taken from the post. (Check with the blogger first; most will be happy to allow you to use their image.) Here is a great example from Brother.
Use Them in Your Newsletter
- Feature a review in your monthly newsletter. Use an image from the post, and share a teaser excerpt that leads the reader back to the bloggers’ post. (Remember to ask permission of the blogger if you use her image.)
- Interview a blogger who reviewed your product and link to her review.
Connect With the Bloggers
- Reach out to the bloggers and thank them for their outstanding review or any traffic they send your way.
- Make a circle on G+, a list on Twitter, or an interest list on Facebook of the bloggers who review your material. Promote and comment on their work.
- Offer them preview copies of new releases of other products (no strings attached).
- Build a relationship with the bloggers in your review team. Find ones that can serve as long-term brand ambassadors.
- Recruit homeschool reviewers to do social media work for you such as managing a Facebook page, setting up a G+ profile, creating Pinterest boards, or tweeting for your company.
- Get marketing advice from the bloggers or ask for feedback about your product.
Use them Long-term
- You can share a review more than once! Cycle them through your social media content, sharing them periodically. You are constantly getting new followers. Showcase your reviews to them.