How often do you hear, “I could never do that!” It’s one of those expressions often said when a parent is presented with the idea of home education. Then again, there are the questions about time factor. Then, as they perhaps begin to consider the possibilities of homeschool they wonder about how much or how little time is needed for educating a child.
Maybe you are in that place, the just putting your toes into the homeschooling waters place and feeling out how it might, or might not, work for your family. But, not really knowing how much time you need is keeping you from diving in.
Today our bloggers are sharing the realities of how much time it really does take to homeschool.
- How to Homeschool in Five Hours a Week by Selena at Look We’re Learning
- Creating a block schedule for homeschooling by Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
- My Super Simple Homeschool Planning Method by Michelle at Homeschool Your Boys
- Our Typical Charlotte Mason Day by Cindy at Our Journey Westward
- Why My Family Says “Yes!” to Activities by Pat and Candy
- Homeschooling Day by Day – What Ours Looks Like by Pat and Candy
- Why My Family Says “No” to a Busy Schedule by Pat and Candy
- What Our (Homeschooling) Day Looks Like by Pat and Candy
- How Much Time I Spend Homeschooling by Crystal at Triumphant Learning
- A Day in Our Life Homeschooling by Alana at I Have A Future and a Hope
- How Much Time Does Homeschooling Really Take? by Michelle at Heart of Michelle
- Determining How to Plan Time for Homeschooling by Renée at Great Peace Academy
- How Long Do You Homeschool Each Day? by Alicia at Investing Love
- How Much Time Does Our Homeschool Day Really Take? by Aurie at Our Good Family
- How Much Time Does Homeschooling Take? by Caitlin at My Little Poppies
- Does Homeschooling Really Have to Take All Day? by Sara at Classically Homeschooling
- The Dirty Truth of The Time Required to Homeschool by Rochelle Barlow
- Can’t Keep Up? 12 Ways to Simplify Your Homeschool Day by Rochelle Barlow
- Done by Noon: A Look at Our Typical Homeschool Day by Emily at Life at the Table