Marriage is a beautiful joining of two lives into one. But before you know it children can get in the way of that beautiful relationship. Add in homeschooling which is both time consuming and seemingly all encompassing and marriage can seem to fade into the background. But, a strong marriage relationship is important for your emotional well being, your financial stability and don’t forget the relationship between you and your husband!
It’s not only important for you, mom, or even for dad. It is important for the children as well. Their overall stability, comfort, and peace stems from a home that is built upon a solid foundation of a good marriage. Additionally, you are laying a future foundation, theirs. When they see that your marriage is important and you striving to work together, they will understand the importance marriage in their own futures.
Which is why the bloggers of iHomeschool Network are sharing their plans, their encouragement, and their tips for keeping your marriage alive through the homeschooling years.
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
Being a Wife
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Husband Today by Kathy
- 10 Things I Love About My Husband – A 25th Anniversary Tribute by Pat and Candy
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Your Hubby by Kathy
- 10 Tips for Pulling Off an Impromptu Getaway
- 99 Ways to Show Your Husband Respect by Kathy
- This Kiss, Connecting with Your Husband by Renée
- Book Review: What a Husband Needs From His Wife by Pat and CandyHelpful Advice
- Book Review: Marriage Takes More Than One by Pat and Candy
Date Nights Marriage
- 3 Numbers That Will Forever Change Your Date Nights by Kathy
- 5 Great Dates for Spring by Renée
- 5 Ideas for Low Cost Getaways for Couples by Renée
- 15 Creative Date Night Ideas by Pat and Candy
- 20 Date Nights That Don’t Require a Babysitter by Kathy
- 40 Home Date Night Ideas for Valentine’s Day or Any Day by Kathy
- Choose Your Own Adventure Date Night by Ticia
- Invest in Your Marriage With These 45 Date Night Ideas by Crystal
- Last Minute Date Night Ideas by Misty
- Marriage Date Nights for 1 Year by Renée
- Realistic Parent Date Nights by Kaylene
- The Easiest Way To Date Your Husband When Life Happens by Rochelle
- The Importance of Date Nights for Parents Who Homeschool by Michelle
- 5 Day Marriage Challenge by Renée
- 10 Ways to Keep the Spark in Your Marriage by Emily
- Are You Trying to Win the War or End It? by Pat and Candy
- A Word of Affirmation in Marriage by Mandy at Pat and Candy
- Happily Ever After by Pat and Candy
- How Homeschooling Will Change Your Marriage by Misty
- How Our Marriage Survived a Health Crisis – by Candy
- How to Keep a Strong Marriage While Homeschooling by Alicia
- How to Shift the Focus in Your Marriage by Pat and Candy
- How to Survive Marriage and Motherhood by Misty
- Is Homeschooling Strengthening your Marriage or Destroying it? by Michelle
- Keeping the Sizzle in Your Marriage by Pat and Candy
- Meaningful Marriage by Pat and Candy
- Printable Love Notes for your Spouse by Renée
You are invited to join 3D Travel Company for the 10th Ultimate Field Trip for homeschoolers at the Walt Disney World® Resort to help celebrate their 10 year anniversary. This year’s event will take place Sept 26 – Oct 2, 2016 and of course, this being a party and all…there will be some surprises in store!
If you would like more information, email Jan Sleeper or take a peek here. You can start by getting a FREE no-obligation quote. As a special thank you, the first 5 families who book with Jan Sleeper – 3D Travel Specialist will win a Disney-themed tote bag (totes will vary) PLUS a copy of Magical Mouse SCHOOLHOUSE: Learn While You Play at Walt Disney World Resort. This invaluable resource by Jodi Whisenhunt belongs in every home, so come and learn while you play where Disney IS school! Hope to see you in September!