Can a high school homeschool student earn college credit while still working through high school at home? Absolutely! Our panelists will discuss how their high school students are earning college credit while homeschooling — a viable option for saving time and money to earn a college degree.
Topics of discussion
- What are CLEP and DSST exams?
- How do teens earn college credit by exam? What schools allow this and are they accredited? college?
- How does dula credit save money and time?
- How do the Dual Credit at Home lesson plans work?
- How does a student balance out a busy test prep schedule?
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
Watch here or on YouTube.