A panel of homeschool moms plus experts from Middlebury Interactive discuss these issues surrounding teaching foreign language in the homeschool setting:
- What are your biggest obstacles in teaching world languages as a homeschool parent?
- How have you taught foreign language? What works, what didn’t work?
- How do you keep your child engaged in their own learning?
- What’s the value of personalized or self-paced education in your mind?
- Why are you interested in providing your child with world language learning opportunities?
- What are the challenges and benefits of online language education versus more traditional means?
- How do you and your child decide what world language to pursue for second language acquistion?
- At what age do you traditionally start your child learning world languages and why?
- What do you feel are the key benefits of world language study for your child?
October 16, 2014 Episode Teaching Foreign Language for Homeschool
Google Plus event page
Watch here or on YouTube.