iHomeschool Network has pooled the expertise of the 100 homeschool moms in our network to bring you a comprehensive course that will give you the tools you need to homeschool your children without fear.
1. Self-Paced Text and Video Courses ($25 value)
Learn how to homeschool step-by-step when it’s convenient for you. Use our self-paced text and video courses created by experienced homeschool moms. The courses include printable handouts that help you apply what you’ve learned. Courses include these topics to get you started on your homeschool journey:
- How to Choose a Curriculum Style
- How to Find Confidence as a Homeschool Teacher
- Planning Your Homeschool Year
- Organizing a Homeschool Room
- How to Write a Unit Study
- Building a Homeschool Library on a Budget
- Writing Lesson Plans for the Year, Semester, and Quarter
2. 23 Audio Recordings ($25 value)
Each MP3 is approximately 50 minutes long. Listen when you are washing dishes, doing laundry, or sneaking in some me-time at the gym. Here are the topics you will get:
- Loving Living Math
- Managing Intense Kids
- Hard-Wired to Learn: Your Child’s Brain and God’s Design
- You Are Not Alone: Collaborative Homeschooling
- The Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide to Romance
- If I Could Do it Over: What I learned as I traveled along the homeschool journey, but wish I knew at the very start
- Why Personality Type Matters in Learning
- Time Management for the Special Needs Mom (And Every Other Mom!)
- Discover the Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool
- Homeschooling a Child with Learning Challenges
- Organization for a Peaceful Home
- The Lazy Student: What’s a Mom to Do?
- Guiding our Kids through Social Media
- Budget Basics for Kids and Teens
- Teaching Music in Your Homeschool – Made Easy!
- How to Guide the Gift in Your Child
- Manners Matter & Mean Success
- Overcoming the Mommy Anger
- Cultivate a Heart for Missions While Weeding Out the Guilt
- Stacie Nelson: Eating Well on a Budget (42.5 MB)
- Facing the Giant – Homeschooling Through High School
- Loving Geography—Even If You Can’t Fold a Map!
- Science and Math: End the Struggle!
3. The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas ($5.99 value)
The 55 experienced homeschool moms who contributed to the 103 topics in this digital (PDF) resource don’t hold back from sharing their best advice about managing a homeschool budget, balancing homemaking with homeschooling, and even maintaining a strong marriage.
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
Download the table of contents (PDF) to see exactly what this book includes.
Your subscription gives you access to the online courses for a full year. Download the handouts, audio files, and The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas before your subscription expires and you can keep them forever.
The components of this course cost over $55 when purchased individually, but get them all for only $28.79 with this special package.