Most homeschool moms dream of having unlimited financial resources with which to educate their children. But that is not the reality that most homeschoolers live with. We, like you, understand because as homeschool mom bloggers we too have to work within our family budgets to stay on track and still provide a well rounded education for our children. Which is why today we are sharing information with you on how to homeschool well on a budget.
- Homeschooling on a Budget: A Cautionary Tale from Cindy at Our Journey Westward
- How Much Should You Spend on Homeschool Curriculum? from Brenda at Schooling a Monkey
- What If I Had No Money for Curriculum? from Jimmie at Jimmie’s Collage
- My Library Has WHAT?! from Kathy at Cornerstone Confessions
- I Can’t Afford to Homeschool….Yes You Can! from Misty at Finding Joy in the Journey
- Homeschooling a Large Family on a Budget from Kyle at Aspired Living
- 10 Ways to Stay on Your Homeschooling Budget from Alicia at Vibrant Homeschooling
- Homeschool Budget – Burden or Blessing? from Karen at Living Unabridged
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
- Why you need a homeschooling budget from Tonia at The Sunny Patch
- Is Homeschooling Expensive? from Tina at Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool
- Homeschooling on a Shoestring Budget from Sara at Embracing Destiny
- How to Homeschool Multiple Ages the Frugal Way from Tricia at Hodge Podge