It’s not difficult to get your kids to hate a homeschooling or a particular subject. But of course, you don’t want to do that! Learn lessons from these homeschool moms who tell how what (not) to do to get your kids to hate different elements of homeschooling.
Thank you to our friends at Add-a-Century, for sponsoring this linkup. The missing link in your history studies – a flexible history timeline tool that will take your student from kindergarten to graduation. Details waiting for you at www.addacentury.com.
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate Math by Sam Kelley
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate Handwriting by Lauren Mirecki
- How To Get Your Kids to Hate Reading by LaToya Edwards
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate Learning by Michelle Cannon
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate Homeschooling by Colleen Kessler
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate History by Megan Zechman
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate Bible Study by Renee Brown
- How To Get Your Kids To Hate Social Studies by Adelien Tandian
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate Math by Ticia Messing
- How to Get Your Kids to Hate Geography by Shannen Espelien
Do you have a relevant post to share? Join us by linking up your own posts below. Click the little blue button below.