Homeschool is one of the ways that we show our kids that we love them. But homeschooling can take a lot of time. That’s why it’s important to show them outside of homeschooling just how much you love them. The bloggers below have some great ideas for expressing love to your kids outside of school time.
Thank you to this week’s sponsor, Club Brain Chase, a fun and effective way to introduce students to online learning skills and resources, while having fun and working as a team on a unique challenge: a real treasure hunt. For the Fall 2015 semester, adventurers will be looking for the Globe of Magellan. Be the first to pinpoint its location and you will be awarded a $20,000 travel stipend to dig it up!
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
- 100+ Ways to Tell Your Kids You Love Them – Raising Lifelong Learners
- 5 Fun Activities to Reconnect after a Bad Homeschool Day – Classically Homeschooling
- 5 Great Ways to Encourage Your Son – Homeschool Your Boys
- 5 Mother and Son Dates – Great Peace Academy
- 5 Things to Do Right Now to Make Your Kids Smile – Raising Poppies
- 5 Ways to Show your Children you Love Them – Triumphant Learning
- 6 Ways to Appreciate Your Son (The One You’ve Actually Been Given!) – Homeschool Your Boys
8 Things You Can Do Today That Your Children Will Cherish for the Rest of Their Lives – Cornerstone Confessions
12 Ways to Connect with your Teenage Son – Homeschool Your Boys
- Connecting with Your Teenager – Forever, For Always
- Daddy Daughter Scavenger Hunt Date Night – Adventures in Mommydom
- Mommy Son Mini Golf Date Night – Adventures in Mommydom
- One On One Time Ideas For Mom and Son – The Homeschool Scientist
- Putting the Mom back into “Homeschool Mom” – Contentedly Humble
- Quality Time and 100 Easy Kid Date Ideas – Raising Lifelong Learners