Homeschool bloggers can inspire you with their elaborate lesson plans, free printables, and teaching strategies. The link-ups at iHN are full of those kinds of posts.
But do you ever finish reading a post or looking at a Pinterest board feeling insecure about yourself in comparison? Do you ever wonder how everyone else seems to accomplish so much more than you? Do you sometimes feel you don’t measure up or are a failure as a homeschool mom?
No homeschool blogger wants you to feel defeated after reading her blog. To prove it to you, eighteen bloggers are coming out of the shadows to reveal the imperfections and even the disasters of their homeschool days. We want you to know what we do not have it all together despite the rosy perception you may see portrayed on our blogs.
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
Enjoy this peek into The Imperfect Homeschool.
- Cindy from Our Journey Westward
- Joan from Our School at Home
- LaToya from Learning to Let Him Lead
- Jen from Forever, For Always, No Matter What
- Jimmie from Jimmie’s Collage
- Michelle from The Holistic Homeschooler
- Jamie from See Jamie Blog
- Marianne from Abundant Life
- Kela from Pursuing What is Excellent
- Jennifer from Jennifer A. Janes
- Angela from Teaching Mama
- Tricia from Hodge Podge
- Heather from Upside Down Homeschooling
- Richele from Under the Golden Appletree
- Christin from Joyful Mothering
- Heidi from Home Schoolroom
- Dianna from Kennedy Adventures
- Kristen from Teaching Stars
- Amanda from The Pelsers
Be sure to see The Imperfect Homeschool 2014.