Happy New Year from all of us at iHomeschool Network. We hope that as you look back over your 2014 year you will find that homeschooling has been rewarding for you and your family.
iHomeschool Network had a Fantastic Year
2014 carried with it several firsts for us.
unique printable homeschool & life planner
EDUCATIONAL QUOTE PLANNER
Instead of using solid lines to form outlines and grids, the "lines" are actual quotes from authors and historical figures!
- We offered the iHomeschool Studio a live event with classes, discounts, freebies and more for active participants. Later those classes were made available as mp3 downloads so homeschool moms could listen, learn and be encouraged at thier own convenience.
- We published our first homeschooling book, The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas, written by 55 of our homeschool blogging moms. It is available in both ebook download and now it’s available in print form on Amazon; which is another first for the iHomeschool Network.
- We now offer iHomeschool Network publishing to help bring your book writing visions to reality.
- And of course, as always our network of homeschool bloggers collaborated to bring you a fantastic line up of link ups, filled with encouragement, information, how tos, and more.
2015 is looking like it will be even more fantastic for iHomeshcool Network as we bring you for the first time, iHomeschool University. This university offers homeschool moms an opportunity to learn how to homeschool from veteran homeschool moms. It is a self-paced text and video course that allows you to learn at your convenience.
Additionally, we are now offering a brand new FREE ebook, Banishing Blahs, with over 200 teaching ideas to motivate kids and make your life easier.
iHomeschool Network Blogs Top Ten for 2014
The iHomeschool Network of bloggers are leaders in the homeschool community. Each year they share hundreds of posts to encourage, support, inform and make you aware of what’s available, what’s changing and how to be successful as a homeschooling family. Now we bring you the top ten most popular posts for each of these bloggers for the 2014 year. These are the posts that truly resonated with the homeschooling community and we don’t want you to miss any of them. You may find yourself wanting to subscribe to these blogs so that you get to see all their fabulous upcoming posts for 2015.
- The Heart of Michelle – 2014 in Review: My Top 10 Most Popular Posts
- Blog, She Wrote – My Top 10 Most Popular Posts for 2014
- Great Peace Academy – Great Peace in Review, 2014 Top Posts
- Living Unabridged – 2014 in Review: Top 10 Most Popular Posts
- Susan’s Homeschool Blog – My Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2014
- Milk & Cookies Blog – 2014 in Review: Top 10 Most Popular Posts
- Teach Beside Me – Top 10 of 2014
- See Jamie Blog – Looking Back: Top 10 Posts of 2014
- Adventures in Mommydom – 10 Posts you don’t want to miss from Adventures in Mommydom
- Motherhood on a Dime – Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2014
- The Homeschool Scientist – Top 10 Posts Of 2014
- Classically Homeschooling – Reviewing 2014: Top Ten Popular Posts
- Homegrown Learners – The Best of Homegrown Learners – 2014
- Investing Love – Reader Favorites from 2014
- Cornerstone Confessions – Top 10 Most Popular Posts in 2014
- Psychowitg6 – Top 10 Psychowith6 Posts of 2014: Did You Miss Any?
- Golden Reflections Blog – My Top 10 Posts from 2014
- Forever, For Always – Most Popular Posts of 2014
- Our Journey Westward – The Top 10 Posts That Rocked 2014
- Homeschooling DownUnder – Looking Back – My Top Ten Blog Posts 2014
- When We’re at Home – My Top Posts of 2014
- Blessed Learners – My Top 10 Most Popular Post in 2014
- Joy in the Journey – My Top Ten Posts in 2014
- Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers – The Best of WUHS 2014
- Education Possible – The Best of 2014
- The Kennedy Adventures – My Best Posts for Moms of Big Families
- Middleway Mom – 2014 in Review: Top 10 Posts
- Eva Varga – My Top Ten Most Popular Posts from 2014
- Embracing Destiny – 2014 in Review: Top 10 Reader Favorites
- Starts at Eight – Starts at Eight Most Popular Posts for 2014
- Flourish – Flourish Favorites – Top 10 Posts of 2014
- Our Catholic Homeschool – The Best of the Blog in 2014
- Jennifer A. Janes – Readers’ Choice: My Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2014
- Small World at Home – My Most Popular Posts of 2014
- Homeschool Creations – Year in Review: Readers Favorite Choices for 2014
- Los Gringos Locos – Top 10 Posts of 2014
- Cornerstone Confessions – Confessions Top Posts of 2014
- A Teaching Mommy – Top 10 Posts of 2014
- Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus – 7 Step Homeschool Planner – Top 10 Favorites
- Hodgepodge – Best of Hodgepodge 2014 – Your Favorites
- The Curriculum Choice – Top Homeschool Curriculum Reviews of 2014
- Raising Lifelong Learners – Top Posts About Parenting Gifted & Intense Children
- Contently Humble – Looking Back-Moving Ahead: My Top 10 Posts of 2014
- True Aim Education – Best Parenting and Education Posts of 2014
- Amy’s Wanderings – The Most-Loved Posts of 2014
- Sallie Borrink – The Most Popular Posts of 2014
- Homeschool Innovations – Your Favourite HSI Posts From 2014