This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
With digital fog so prevalent in our society, sometimes you have to wonder where the time goes. It seems to just vanish. But, there are some activities that are never a waste of time. Maybe it’s setting aside time for reading aloud as a family. Or, maybe it’s game night around the dinner table. It might even look like going to a drive-in movie and sneaking in your own popcorn.
We’re bringing you our lists of 10 activities which we feel are never a waste of time. And, we hope that you’ll find that they are never a waste of time for you as well.
- 10 Essential Habits for Busy Moms by Jen at Forever, For Always, No Matter What
- 10 Fun Activities to do With Your Kids (that double as exercise!) by Candy at PatAndCandy.com
- 10 Great Ways to Connect with Your Kids by Amy at Life as Lanhams
- 10 Places to Get Your Kids Reading More by Ashley at Forgetful Momma
- 10 of the Best Hands-On Dinosaur Activities for Kids by Tara at Homeschool Preschool
- 10 Reasons Why Screen Time Isn’t a Waste of Time by Shelly at There’s No Place Like Home
- 10 Simple Activities to Develop Gratitude in Your Children by Monica at Enjoy the Learning Journey
- 10 Super-Quick Summer Side Dishes by Erin at The Usual Mayhem
- 10 Tough Lessons We Need to Teach Our Kids by Candy at PatAndCandy.com
- 10 Ways to Make Time for Summer Fun by Amy at Rock Your Homeschool
- Think Outside the Book: 10 Other Ways to Get Your Child Reading by Ashley at Some Random Lady
What activities do you think should be included in this list? What are you doing or teaching that is never a waste of your time? Share your thoughts in the comments below.