This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
You never quite know why starting a new tradition, reading a certain author, or being a fan of a certain geek show is important until you join in the fun yourself. Once you’re given a reason, it can seem as if it’s the best, the right choice. For instance, someone, somewhere, explained to you the reasons why homeschooling might be the right choice for your family. After thought, and consideration, you came to see that those reasons made sense and thus, you began homeschooling.
There are reasons for so many things in life. From what books to read, to what sports to play, reasons are what prompt us to step out of or stick with what we know to establish what we like or don’t like about a thing. Reasons, give us the power to think and form judgments for how we choose to live our own lives, with our own families.
We’ve teamed up to share with you, our reasons for doing these things. Some of these things might seem silly and nonsensical to you, while others might seem quite logical and doable for your own family. You never know… you might just discover your next favorite thing by considering these 101 Reasons.
- 101 Reasons to Take a Break this Summer by Ashley at Some Random Lady
- 101 Reasons in Favor of Flexible Homeschooling by Heidi Ciravola at Starts At Eight
- 101 Reasons to Have A Library Card by Ashley at Forgetful Momma
- 101 Reasons to Write as a Family by Ginny at Not So Formulaic
- 101 Reasons to Love Summer in Southern California by Tatiana at The Musings of Mum
- 101 Reasons Why We Chose Memoria Press for our Classical Curriculum by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
Be sure to hop over to last years, 101 Reasons for even more great ideas.