This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
1… 2… 3… 4… 5
Yes! It’s a 5-Day Hopscotch!
That means the participating iHomeschool Network bloggers will be sharing 5 days worth of a topical idea with you. In this hopscotch, we’re sharing our best ideas for education, homemaking, parenting and more. Join us all week long, August 7-11 for another hopscotch round of posts for homeschooling and family, activities, advice, and much much more!
Here’s how this fun hopscotch works. You hop from blog to blog as you discover a variety of topics. Choose which topics you want to read, hop over to the post.Then each day for the week, each of the bloggers will add another link to their topic allowing you to hop through the week with them.
Are you ready to join in the fun? Grab a glass of iced tea, and get ready to spend some time hopping. You might want to leave this window open so you can hop back for your next hopscotching adventure.
- The Ultimate Guide to Homeschool Organization – Christia at Faith Filled Parenting
- Around the World in 5 Days: Elementary Continent Studies by Ashley at Some Random Lady
- 5 Days of Middle School STEM Activities by Pat at PatAndCandy
- How Your Outside the Box Learners are Smart: Multiple Intelligences by Marianne at Homeschooling With Dyslexia
- Educational Board Games the Whole Family Will Love by Tiffany at Homeschool Hideout
- Five Days of Fine Motor Fun by Kaylene at This Outnumbered Mama
- 5 Days of Free and Frugal Homeschool Resources by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Practical Life Skills that Your Gifted Teen Needs to Know How To Do by Renée at Great Peace
- 5 Essential Printables For 1st Grade Math by Christy at PK1HomeschoolFUN.com
- 5 Days Of Homeschooling Children With Learning Differences by Shawna Wingert at Not The Former Things
- 5 Days of 15-Minute Music Lessons by Gena at Music in Our Homeschool
- 5 Days of Homeschooling in Texas by Amber at Classic Housewife
- Sight Word Flashcards by Virginia at That Bald Chick
- How to Plan for Science in Your Homeschool by Kim at The Learning Hypothesis
- 5 Days of Hands-on Math Games and Activities by Karyn at Teach Beside Me
- 5 Endangered Species Your Children Should Learn About by Marci at The Homeschool Scientist
- 5 Days of Tips for Reading 1000 Books Before Kindergarten from Rebecca at Line upon Line Learning
- Homeschool Travel Journal: Adding Adventure to Our Homeschool with FieldSchooling by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
Be sure to check out our complete collection of Homeschool Blogger Hopscotch Links from the past Hopscotches.