This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
Want to get to know your favorite homeschool bloggers on a personal level? The iHomeschool Network bloggers are sharing a few personal details about themselves, their homeschools, and their families.
- What I haven’t told you about homeschooling – Adventures in Mommydom
- 10 Unproductive Things I Do When Frustrated – Classically Homeschooling
- 14 Sneak Peaks into Our Homeschool Life – Family Style Schooling
- 10 Things You Never Dared to Ask Me – Jennifer Janes
- Behind the Blog – 10 Things You May Not Know About Us – Life at the Table
- Will We Be Friends? – Living Unabridged
- Behind the Scenes at MLP – My Little Poppies
- 10 Reason We Almost Didn’t Homeschool – Our Good Family
- Behind the Scenes of Teach Beside Me – Teach Beside Me
- Confessions of an Organized Mess – The Unlikely Homeschool
Thank you to our sponsor, Apologia Educational Ministries. For 3 days only, Apologia is offering our readers a special discount on Flourish: Balance for Homeschool Moms, by Mary Jo Tate. Visit Apologia.com to purchase your copy. Stop enduring the homeschool journey and start enjoying it. Flourish gives you practical, real-life principles to give your family life balance and to help make your personal and business lives successful. This book is written for stay-at-home moms, working moms, homeschooling moms, single moms. This book will help you evaluate how you are spending your time, set and follow appropriate goals and deal with inevitable interruptions.