We love a good Twitter Party and Know You do Too!
Join us for homeschool conversation, exclusive prizes & discounts, and learn about excellent homeschool companies and opportunities.
Whether you join us regularly for homeschool Twitter Party fun or you’ve never participated before we hope you’ll join us this April 5, 2016 to chat with us, other moms (and a few dads), and great companies about homeschooling.
The best part is the exclusive discounts, and prizes these companies share with our party-goers. Most of all, it’s fun to follow along. It’s incredible how quickly you can make new online friends by joining one of our #ihsnet Twitter parties.
It’s easy to join in on the party fun. Using your Twitter account you can participate by following live and tweeting with the hashtag #ihsnet.
Don’t have a Twitter account? You can join today, it’s Free! Follow us @ihomeschoolnet and then follow the companies featured below. Once there take a look at who we follow which will help you get started following seasoned homeschool bloggers and businesses.
Homeschool Twitter Party Details
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Time: 9:oo PM Eastern • 8 Central • 7 Mountain • 6 Pacific
Follow: @ihomeschoolnet on Twitter and use #ihsnet for all party tweets.
There is no need to RSVP, all are welcome.
We are Featuring These Homeschool Companies
- Savoring Truth follow on Twitter @ChuckOrrll
- Embark Conference by Bright Ideas Press follow on Twitter @brightideasteam
- CTC Math follow on Twitter @CTCMathOfficial
How to Join the Homeschool Twitter Party
Join in the party by simply logging it to your Twitter account, search for and follow the hashtag #ihsnet to join the conversation. On Twitter search #ihsnet, then click the Live option, you will need to refresh the page often to stay up to the minute on all party tweets. Use the hashtag #ihsnet on all your party tweets so that we can see them and you will be eligible to win.
For an easier party experience, we recommend using Twubs.com.
Pin this Image to Share with Friends
- How to be an Awesome Homeschool Mom - February 11, 2021
- 32 Genius Tips for Homeschool Organization & Productivity - January 19, 2021
- Would You Rather? Christmas Edition - December 6, 2020
- Would You Rather…? History and Science Discussion Prompts - December 5, 2020
- Banish Blah: Over 200 Teaching Ideas to Motivate Homeschool Kids & Make Mom’s Job Easier - December 5, 2020
- Free STEM Morning Board Printables - December 5, 2020
- Free All About Me Printables for Back to School - December 4, 2020
- Free Holiday Fact Cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas - October 29, 2020