Back to Homeschool Week is our School Room Hop!
We know that you spend a lot of time getting your homeschooling space organized as you begin the new year. Your homeschool room may not look like a traditional school room. And, we think that’s great! Whether you school in a special room, the kids bedrooms, the dining room, or all over the house, we want to see where you are homeschooling your kiddos.
Share your posts with photos showing how you have organized. Share your best storage ideas, must-haves, reading nooks, planning materials and more. We can’t wait to see your schooling space, so join the link-up below.
A Peek Inside Our Homeschool Rooms
- Creating a Space to Learn and Play by Kelly at Curiosity Encouraged
- Inspiring Show Your Space Homeschool Rooms Tour by Courtney at Grace, Grow & Edify
- A Tour of Our Homeschool Room by Shannen at Middle Way Mom
- Learning Can Happen Anywhere by Adena at From the Desk of Adena F
- How to Create a Delightful Learning Atmosphere in your Home by Sara at Heart and Soul Homeschooling
- How to set up your homeschool room by Clare at Freddies Mummy UK
Homeschooling Without a Dedicated Space
- Get Out of Those Desks! Learning Can Happen Anywhere by Heather at Wonderschooling
- Homeschooling Without a Schoolroom from Leah at As We Walk Along the Road
- Homeschooling Without a Schoolroom by Alison at Learning Mama
- Classroom in a Backpack: How We Homeschool in the Great Outdoors from Kristina at Blossom and Root
- Homeschooling When There’s No Homeschool Room by Ashley at Forgetful Momma
Homeschooling in Small Spaces
- Our Homeschool Room Makeover: Maximizing a Small Space for Big Ideas by Bonnie at the Koala Mom
Blog Hop Rules
- To add your link, click the small blue button that says “Add your link” at the very bottom of the post.
- Do not create an empty “placeholder” post to save your link high up in the blog hop list. If there is no substance or curriculum information in your post, it will be removed.
- You must link to your blog post permalink, not your blog URL. If you do not link to your POST, your link will be removed and you’ll have to come back and re-add it. Keep in mind that readers will still be visiting this blog hop for months to come and if they click your link and end up on your blog homepage, they won’t be able to find your post. To find your post’s permalink: After you publish your post, go back to your blog and click on the post’s title. Copy everything in the top browser bar. Please see Darcy’s post on how to find your permalink for more details. For example:
September 10: Back to Homeschool Blog Hop: School Room Week
Share your homeschool room posts below.