At iHomeschool Network we are over 150 bloggers dedicated to both homeschooling our children and blogging about our experiences. Through our work we’ve learned a lot, from how to set up a website, manage the ins and outs of it, and how to interact with to those of you who read us regularly on both our pages and our social media sites. Through it all we’ve learned some things about ourselves as well. Which is why, we’re now sharing with you what blogging has taught us about ourselves.
If you are considering blogging, perhaps these insightful posts will help you to see what it’s like behind the scenes of the blogging world.
- Do It Anyway – Why You Should Write Even When it Feels Like No One is Listening by Ginny at Not So Formulaic
- 5 Reasons to Blog Your Homeschool by Sara at The Homeschool Post
- 10 Surprising Things I Love About Blogging by Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Blogging- A Newbie’s Perspective! by Jen at Practical, By Default
- Confused About Why I Blog? Get Your Answer by Jen at Practical, By Default
- 5 Things I’ve Learned From Blogging by Brandi Jordan at Mama Teaches
- Why I Keep Blogging by Rebecca at Line upon Line Learning
- How I’ve Grown as a Blogger over the Years by Renée at Great Peace Academy
- How Blogging Fit the Pieces of My Life Together – by Pat Fenner at PatAndCandy.com
- 10 Things Mom Learned in Homeschool This Year – at My Little Poppies
- What Blogging Taught Me by Cheryl at 2to1 Conference
- Blogging Promotes Self-Awareness! at Three Busy Bees
- How blogging has helped me to be Content at Home by Rebekah Harris at Faithful with the Little
- Balancing Blogging and Family by Rebekah Harris at Faithful with the Little