Join us for another Book and a Big Idea link-up with this one focusing around all things Autumn. With cooler temperatures coming in the next couple of months, leaves will start to fall, and the earth will become ablaze with color. Which means it’s a great time to gather the kids and open up a book for a family read aloud. And then to expand the reading into a unit study.
- Charlotte’s Web Book Club ~ A Party School at the Fair by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- Homeschool FALL Fun for Littles with Books & Preschool Unit Study by Courtney at Grace, Grow & Edify
- Tale of Despereaux Book Club ~ A Cooking Party School by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- The Girl Who Thought in Pictures: A Temple Grandin Unit Study by Ashley at Some Random Lady
- The Prairie Thief Book Club ~ A Party School with a Treasure Hunt by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- Tuck Everlasting Book and a Movie Night by Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
- Fall Books and Activities for Homeschool Preschool by Sara at The Homeschool Post