This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
There are always things that we wish we could buy our students to help them be more successful, inspire creativity or enhance their learning experience. But, often, those are things that we put on the back burner for some day. Usually it’s because other items are more necessary. Generally, our budges are what determines whether we have to decide between a need and a want.
We thought it would be fun to share our lists of those longed for items, if we only had an extra $100 to spend.
- Fave homeschool items if I only had $100 by Jamie at See Jamie Blog
- Finding Inexpensive Homeschool Curriculum by Erin at Royal Baloo
- Fun Games for Your Homeschool and What They Teach by Rebecca at Line upon Line Learning
- What Would I Buy For My Homeschool (If I Had $100 Extra to Spend)? by Stacy at Three Busy Bees
- Homeschool on a Dime: Curriculum for 3 kids on $100 by Amy at Life as Lanhams
- How to Rock Homeschooling With Only 100 Bucks by Sheila at BrainPowerBoy.com
- Homeschooling on a Benjamin – What to buy for $100 – by Pat at PatAndCandy.com
- Homeschool Your Kids for $100 by Alicia at Investing Love
- My Homeschool Staple Items for Only $100 by Shannen at Middle Way Mom
- STEM Subscription Boxes that Make STEM Education a Blast by Brenda at Schooling a Monkey