Will we have an early spring or six more weeks of winter? Yes we can celebrate Groundhog Day with art and a video art lesson from Nana.
Enjoy this video art lesson from Nana of ChalkPastel.com.
The very short supply list:
- construction paper or plain printer/copier paper (or what you have on hand! No special trips to the store!)
- starter set of chalk pastels (our favorites are here).
- baby wipes or a couple dampened paper towels for easy clean up.
Bonus Art Lessons
*Our Spring Video Art Lessons (because aren’t you ready?)
Artists studies can be quite intimidating. Yet did you know artist studies can also be freeing? Let’s focus on that freedom in easy homeschool artist studies. Because we all need a little more art freedom in our lives. The joy and freedom of art is definitely something we want our children to discover.
Share Your Art!
After the you enjoy Nana’s video art lessons, we would LOVE for you to share photos of your artwork using the #YouAREanArtist hashtag. You can share those on Instagram and tag @chalkpastelart or upload or them to the ChalkPastel.com Facebook page. We would love to see your artwork and to comment. We invite you to join us for even more art!
Yes, you ARE an Artist!
- Celebrate Groundhog Day with Art - January 8, 2019
- How Homeschoolers Can Celebrate Shark Week With Art - June 29, 2018
- Easy Homeschool Artist Studies - July 5, 2017