This week is Curriculum Hop!
This is your week to show off your curriculum choices. We’d love to see your well-researched plans as well as the hidden gems that you may have just discovered yesterday. Let us all know what works for you and what doesn’t.
Blog Hop Rules
- To add your link, click the small blue button that says “Add your link” at the very bottom of the post.
- Do not create an empty “placeholder” post to save your link high up in the blog hop list. If there is no substance or curriculum information in your post, it will be removed.
- You must link to your blog post permalink, not your blog URL. If you do not link to your POST, your link will be removed and you’ll have to come back and re-add it. Keep in mind that readers will still be visiting this blog hop months from now and if they click your link and end up on your blog homepage, they won’t be able to find your post. To find your post’s permalink: After you publish your post, go back to your blog and click on the post’s title. Copy everything in the top browser bar. Please see Darcy’s post on how to find your permalink for more details. For example:
Happy Not Back-to-School to you all!
Has your link been deleted?
If your link does not take us directly to a post that lists your own curriculum for the 2016-2017 school year, it will be deleted.
- How to be an Awesome Homeschool Mom - February 11, 2021
- 32 Genius Tips for Homeschool Organization & Productivity - January 19, 2021
- Would You Rather? Christmas Edition - December 6, 2020
- Would You Rather…? History and Science Discussion Prompts - December 5, 2020
- Banish Blah: Over 200 Teaching Ideas to Motivate Homeschool Kids & Make Mom’s Job Easier - December 5, 2020
- Free STEM Morning Board Printables - December 5, 2020
- Free All About Me Printables for Back to School - December 4, 2020
- Free Holiday Fact Cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas - October 29, 2020