This is Day in the Life Week!
Do you rise at dawn, say the pledge of allegiance, sit at desks, have recess? Do you school year round or do nature hikes? Or do you start well-caffeinated and hide in the bathroom for your own recess? Tell us about a typical (or not so typical) day in the life of your homeschool.
Blog Hop Rules
- To add your link, click the small blue button that says “Add your link” at the very bottom of the post.
- Do not create an empty “placeholder” post to save your link high up in the blog hop list. If there is no substance or curriculum information in your post, it will be removed.
- You must link to your blog post permalink, not your blog URL. If you do not link to your POST, your link will be removed and you’ll have to come back and re-add it. Keep in mind that readers will still be visiting this blog hop months from now and if they click your link and end up on your blog homepage, they won’t be able to find your post. To find your post’s permalink: After you publish your post, go back to your blog and click on the post’s title. Copy everything in the top browser bar. Please see Darcy’s post on how to find your permalink for more details. For example:
Happy Not Back-to-School to you all!
Has your link been deleted?
If your link does not take us directly to a post that lists your own curriculum for the 2016-2017 school year, it will be deleted.
- Would You Rather? Christmas Edition - December 6, 2020
- Would You Rather…? History and Science Discussion Prompts - December 5, 2020
- Banish Blah: Over 200 Teaching Ideas to Motivate Homeschool Kids & Make Mom’s Job Easier - December 5, 2020
- Free STEM Morning Board Printables - December 5, 2020
- Free All About Me Printables for Back to School - December 4, 2020
- Free Holiday Fact Cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas - October 29, 2020
- Fall 2020 Homeschool Jackpot Giveaway - October 14, 2020
- Virtua Education: Online Homeschool Curriculum Review - September 30, 2020