This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
This is Day in the Life Week!
What’s a typical day look like in your homeschool? Do you start the day with a morning basket time? Do you gather as a family for breakfast and read-aloud time? Do your children say the pledge of allegiance? Are your students independent learners who manage their own days or do you fully manage the daily lesson plans.
We want to know what’s happening in your homeschooling day… tell us about a typical (or not so typical) day in the life of your homeschool.
A Look at a (Not So) Typical Homeschooling Day
- Learning Mama’s Day in the Life of a Homeschooler – 2017 Edition by Alison at Learning Mama
- How Our Days Really Roll with my ADHD kiddo – A Day in the Life for Elementary by Betsy at BJ’s Homeschool
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschooling Mom by Veronica at An Upstream Life
- Real Life Homeschooling: A Peek Inside a Homeschool Family’s Day by Leah at As We Walk Along the Road
- Day In The Life – Kid’s Dentist, Homeschool Mom Errands,& A Dollar Tree Haul By Haley at The Country Homemaker
- Homeschooling Day In The Life By Haley at The Country Homemaker
- A Day in The Life of an Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom by Stacey Lane at Layered Soul
- Day in the Life of a Homeschool Mom | Back to School Edition by Stephanie at The House on Hillbrook
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschooler: Toddler Edition by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- Homeschoolers aren’t always at home – a day in the life by Kelly at Fearless Homeschool
- A Life of Homeschoolers Who Don’t Stay Home by Ashley at Forgetful Momma
A Look at Homeschooling and Working
- A “Day” in My Life: Homeschooling and Working Outside of Home By Jen @ Practical, By Default
- A “Day” in My Life: Homeschooling and Working at Home By Jen @ Practical, By Default
- A “Day” in My Life: Homeschooling and Working By Jen @ Practical, By Default
- What a Day of Homeschool Looks Like For an Entrepreneurial Mama by Kristina at Blossom and Root
A Look at Homeschooling High School
- A Day In The Life Of Homeschooling High School by Marci at The Homeschool Scientist
- A Week in My High School Life by Betsy at BJ’s Homeschool
A Look at Homeschooling Methods, Styles and Ways of Life
- A Day in the Life of Our Relaxed Homeschool Family by Nadine at Making Her Mama
- A Day in the Life of Our Charlotte Mason-Inspired Homeschool by Meghann at Practically Hippie.
- A Day in the Life of Delight-Directed Homeschooling by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Our Daily Routine with the Brave Writer Lifestyle by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- A day in the life of radical unschoolers by Joan on Unschool Rules
- Real Life Homeschooling~Our Homeschool Methods by Misty at Joy in the Journey
- Stepping Toward Independent Learning by Adena at From the Desk of Adena F
A Look at Homeschool Scheduling and Routines
- How to Create a Visual Schedule for Your Catholic Homeschool by Ginny at Not So Formulaic
- The Reality of an Ideal Homeschool Schedule by Kathy on Cornerstone Confessions
- Our K12 Daily Schedule for Two Kids by Selena at Look! We’re Learning!
- A Minimalist Homeschooling Schedule by Selena at Look! We’re Learning!
- Why My Family Says “Yes” to Activities by Pat at PatAndCandy
- Why My Family Says “No” to a Busy Schedule by Candy at PatAndCandy
Blog Hop Rules
- To add your link, click the small blue button that says “Add your link” at the very bottom of the post.
- Do not create an empty “placeholder” post to save your link high up in the blog hop list. If there is no substance or curriculum information in your post, it will be removed.
- You must link to your blog post permalink, not your blog URL. If you do not link to your POST, your link will be removed and you’ll have to come back and re-add it. Keep in mind that readers will still be visiting this blog hop for months to come and if they click your link and end up on your blog homepage, they won’t be able to find your post. To find your post’s permalink: After you publish your post, go back to your blog and click on the post’s title. Copy everything in the top browser bar. Please see Darcy’s post on how to find your permalink for more details. For example:
Happy Back-to-School to you all!
Monday, September 27, 2017 – Back to School Blog Hop: Day in the Life Week