This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
It’s tricky enough trying to co-ordinate family gatherings at Christmas-time, isn’t it? Remembering which set of grandparents we see on Christmas Eve, whose turn it is to host Christmas lunch, and reaching a consensus on what the gift-buying protocol will be this year – finding healthy snack and dessert options shouldn’t be another headache on your to-do list.
So here’s an early Christmas present for you: some gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free (and yet still oh-so-delicious!) ideas for your Christmas table.
- This Quinoa-Stuffed Winter Squash is a gluten-free vegan dish.
- The colourful Roasted Beetroot Walnut Salad can serve as a side dish or vegetarian main course.
- This Buffalo Chicken-Stuffed Sweet Potato is completely allergy-friendly.
- Try this Sweet Potato Pumpkin Soup as a dairy-free, gluten-free starter.
- For a main dish, try this Stuffed Turkey Breast.
- Or try this Cranberry Balsamic Roast Chicken.
- This Honey Roasted Cranberry Butternut is delicious option for a side.
Cakes and Cookies
- This Choco-Coconut Christmas Cake made with coconut flour and zucchini is gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free.
- What is Christmas without Gingerbread Men? These are gluten-free and dairy-free.
- If you prefer Sugar Cookies, here’s a gluten-free option for you.
- These no-bake Peppermint Fudge Bites are healthier than they sound.
- This sugar-free, dairy-free Hot Chocolate will go down well with cookies.
- Try these dairy-free, gluten-free Coconut Truffles (that also can be adapted to be sugar-free).
- If you need something for your chocolate fix, try this Dark Chocolate Bark.
Fruit and Vegetables
- This Fruit Christmas Tree does double duty as a table centrepiece and finger food platter.
- This gluten-free Spiced Fruit Bake is vegan-friendly. Eat it on its own, or use it as a topping for waffles or pancakes.
- This Vegetable Christmas Tree platter is a great starter idea.
- This Cucumber Christmas Tree can also be part of the décor.
- Your kids will love making (and then eating) these cute Strawberry Santas.
- This vegan, gluten-free Sweet Potato Pie is a great dessert option.
- These mouth-watering Baked Cranberry Pears are gluten-free and sugar-free.
What are your favourite healthy Christmas snack and dessert recipes?