This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
Homeschool moms are busy women. Add blogging to that mix and sometimes we need just a little help. Today, the iHomeschool Network bloggers are getting some blogging help from their family members. See what blogging is like from the perspective our our kids or husbands.
- How I Organize My Classical Conversations Homeschool Notebook — Annie and Everything
- What Life is Really Like for a Homeschooling Family (according to my kids) — Adventures in Mommydom
- 17 Reasons to be Thankful for Homeschooling – Family Style Schooling
- Questions for a Classical Conversations Challenge Student – Family Style Schooling
- Life with Autism: A Sister’s Perspective – Embracing Destiny
- 5 Ways to Bless Your Pastor – Life at the Table
- Thoughts on Homeschooling (by a seven-year-old) – Enjoy the Learning Journey
- Leo’s Lounge – My Little Poppies
Thank you to this linkup’s sponsor, Fascinating Education, where learning science has never been easier. Fascinating Education uses an audio-visual technique to teach science in a step-by-step manner using plain English and clear illustration. This “right-hemispheric” learning approach takes advantage of the brain’s ability to process images more efficiently and more effectively than just reading text.