Hopscotch is one of the most memorable school games a gal will remember from school. We at iHomeschool Network are no exception. That’s why throughout the year we bring you our version of a Homeschool Hopscotch. That’s where we share topics of interest that relate to informing or encouraging you as homeschooling moms.
Here’s how this fun hopscotch works. You hop from blog to blog as you discover a variety of topics that relate to your work as a homeschooling mom. They can be for your household, your family, or your school.
What are you waiting for? Ready, Set, Go…
- The Simple, No-Nonsense Guide to Homeschooling ADHD by Brenda at Schooling a Monkey
- Easy Guide to a Terrific Homeschooled High-School Experience by Pat and PatAndCandy.com
- Falling in Love with Italy by Eva Varga
- 5 Days of Making Time for Mom by Betsy at Family Style Schooling
- Cultivating Your Teen’s Love of Art by Alisha at the Masterpiece Society
- 5 Days of Teaching High School Shakespeare by Heidi at Starts At Eight
- The Best Step-by-Step guide to Memory Work by Rochelle Barlow
- 5 Surprising and Easy Ways to Raise Writers by Melanie at Psychowith6
- 5 Days of Baking With Kids by Tatiana at The Musings of Mum
- 5 Days of Perfecting Your Photos by Stacy at Three Busy Bees
- What is Dysgraphia? Exploring how Dysgraphia affects learning by Shelley at STEAM Powered Family
- 5 Days of Picture Book-Inspired Writing Prompts by Rebecca at Line upon Line Learning
- 5 Alternatives to the five paragraph essay by Ginny Kochis at Not So Formulaic.
- Interesting Hands-on History Projects for Teens by Megan and Susan at Education Possible
- 5 Days of Creative Homeschool Project Ideas in Art, History, Literature, Logic, & Science by Diane at The Classical Scholar
- 5 Days of Family Games for Your Homeschool by Caitlin at My Little Poppies
- Five Days of Innovative Homeschooling by Mary at Not Before 7
- Lapbooking in your Homeschool by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Homeschool 101: The Basics of Home Education by Emily at Life at the Table
- 5 Days of Transitioning to Homeschool by Erin at Royal Baloo
- 5 Days to a More Simplified Life (Seriously!) by Christia at Faith Filled Parenting