Homeschoolers, will you stand with us to #HonorCopyright?
By adding your name and site below, you are making a stand to say, “I pledge to honor copyright.”
I will do my best to learn and understand copyright law. I will examine my current purchasing and sharing practices to make sure they are copyright compliant. I will make changes if I need to. I will not promote or encourage illegal sharing practices in my homeschooling community, on my blog, or on my website. I will speak up for copyright law, always sharing the truth with gentleness and grace.
Add your name below, and grab a button for your site at the bottom of the page:
Take a button for your website:
You May Also Like
- 5 Ways to Get Your Homeschool Kids Outside for National Get Outdoors Day - May 4, 2018
- 5 Tips for DIY Senior Portraits - February 14, 2018
- What Does The Homeschool Mom Want For Teacher Appreciation Day? - April 6, 2017
- #HonorCopyright: What To Do “If” - October 4, 2013
- #HonorCopyright: The Effects of Copyright Violation - October 3, 2013