This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
As homeschoolers we all know that the library is one of the best possible resources we can take advantage of. With free use of books, videos, periodicals, and a wide variety of other resources you can’t go wrong when optimizing what your public library system offers. Of course, what’s better than free to a homeschooling family?
We’re sharing our best tips for things to do at the library that perhaps you’ve never heard of or considered before. We’re going to tell you how to discover excellent educational resources, all for free, simply using the public resources that your library card affords.
15 Posts about Things Homeschoolers Can do at the Library
- 5 Library Gems That Keep Us Coming Back by Shannen at Middle Way Mom
- 10 Easy Ways to Use the Library in Your Homeschool by Shelly at There’s No Place Like Home
- Amazing Educational Toys We Found at the Library For Free by Amy at Life as Lanhams
- Children’s Books About the Library from Heidi at Starts At Eight
- Enjoy a Library Scavenger Hunt! by Cindy at Our Journey Westward
- Finding writing inspiration at the library by Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
- Five Things to do at the Library by Stacy at Three Busy Bees
- How I Got Life of Fred In My Local Library by Amanda at Raising da Vinci
- How to Make the Most Out of Your Library Trip by Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
- My Library Has What?! by Kathy on Cornerstone Confessions
- Library Education by Ashley at Forgetful Momma
- Life Skills: Using the Library – Dewey Decimal System from Heidi at Starts At Eight
- STEM Learning at My Public Library by Rebecca at Line upon Line Learning
- Top 10 Things to Do at the Library by Sara at Classically Homeschooling
- Why My Teenagers Love the Library! by Jen at Practical, By Default
What are your favorite library resources? We’d love for you to share what you’ve discovered while visiting the library with your kids. Tell us your favorite things to do in the comments.