This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
- Connie Albers, marketing and brand development consultant and blogger at Connie Albers, explains Advanced Placement or Dual Enrollment −What’s Right for Your High Schooler?
- Megan Zechman, blogger at Education Possible, speaks on Homeschool Transitions from Elementary to Middle to High School.
- T.K. Coleman, Education Director for Praxis, outlines College Alternatives for Homeschool Graduates.
- Vicki Tillman, blogger at 7 Sisters Homeschool, teaches about Creating a High School Transcript.
- Tyler Hogan, author and publisher at Bright Ideas Press, speaks on Entrepreneurs at Home.
- Jason Riddle, Program Development Manager at the Foundation for Economic Education, speaks on The Economics of Entrepreneurship – Serving Yourself by Serving Others Well.
- Lily Iatridis, founder of Fortuigence, shares 5 Steps to Make Your Kids Confident, Competent Writers.
- Colleen Kessler, blogger at Raising Lifelong Learners, speaks on Managing Intense Kids
- Councilwoman Lynn Schott, owner of The Founders Academy, speaks on Budget Basics for Kids and Teens
- Stacie Nelson, blogger at Motherhood on a Dime, speaks on Eating Well on a Budget