There are so many big ideas when it comes to home education, we couldn’t just stop at one volume! New for 2017: The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas: Volume TWO. We welcome 38 moms who share their expertise on 57 topics.
- Need ideas for getting Dad or grandparents involved?
- What should you do if you have anti-homeschool family members?
- Need help creating socialization opportunities for your homeschooled teen?
- Are you confused about how to assign high school credit for courses and electives?
- Would you like to make back to school time special for your kids?
- Are you a city-dweller who longs to go outside for nature studies?
- Need ideas for raising tomorrow’s thought leaders and entrepreneurs?
- Do you have a child who is a chronic worrier?
In this book, we once again go beyond the basics of academics and delve into delightful, yet practical topics like dual enrollment and college prep, transcripts, personality and learning styles, ADHD, book clubs, flashcards, STEM, small spaces, and oodles more! The 38 experienced homeschool moms who contributed to this book don’t hold back from sharing their best advice about managing your homeschool, your home, your life, and your sanity.