This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
Need help getting started as a new blogger?
Once upon a time, there was a blogger. She sat alone in her living room, pouring out her heart, not knowing if anyone would read her words. Those days are gone. Bloggers are no longer alone. They no longer write to empty screens.
Bloggers are a community.
iBlog, your owner’s manual for blogging: created by bloggers for bloggers
We know how important blogging is to you because it’s important to us. Your copy of iBlog is like a ticket giving you access to pick the brains of 30 influential and successful bloggers.
The guide we created is almost 400 pages long and is packed with practical how tos that you can begin implementing today.
We will share what we have learned along the blogging journey, much of it hard-earned through trial and error.
After you read iBlog, you will have answers to these questions.
- How do I take better photos for my blog?
- What is the secret to balancing motherhood and marriage with blogging?
- What is the best way to write a product review?
- What is an elevator pitch and why do I need one?
- How can I make the most of SEO (search engine optimization)?
- How can I get traffic to my blog and get visitors to subscribe?
- Are link-ups really worth the effort? And where do I find them?
- What is a media kit and how do I create one?
- Is guest posting important?
- How do you hold a Facebook party or Facebook hop?
- What are the insider secrets to using Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook?
- How can I sell my own products or give away freebies on my blog?
- Can I really earn money from affiliate programs?
See the complete table of contents.
iBlog is a digital product in PDF format. You can read it on your computer, iPad, tablet, laptop, smart phone, or any device that can read PDFs. Immediately after your purchase, you will be directed to a link where you can download your resource.