This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
Kids of all ages LOVE Would You Rather? questions! This booklet is full of 50 thought-provoking questions from all areas of science. Here is a sampling of what you’ll find in this printable.
- Would you rather be credited with inventing pi or pie?
- Would you rather be caught in a lightning storm or a blizzard?
- Would you rather travel to Mars as an astronaut or to the bottom of the sea as an oceanographer?
- Would you rather be able to safely visit the Sun or Pluto?
- Would you rather discover dinosaur fossils or a meteorite in your back yard?
- Would you rather live in the Star Trek universe or the Star Wars universe?
In this digital resource, you will get three different formats: rectangular cards, ½ inch strips, and 1 inch strips. After printing and cutting them in your preferred size, you can laminate them or even store them in a jar.
These questions are great for dinner conversations, during road trips, or for passing the time in doctor’s waiting rooms.
Testimonial from Eva Varga, “I’ve had such success with this ebook! I have used it with my Writer’s Workshop kids and as a filler activity when I was substitute teaching yesterday. Thank you so much!”