This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
It’s so easy to think that other homeschool moms have it all figured out, have perfect classrooms, follow perfect cleaning routines, and teach perfect lesson plans. Sometimes we can even start thinking that we have figured out this homeschooling thing. We get used to our day to day life and then like a smack in the head, something happens to make us remember that we really don’t have it all together.
Thank you to our sponsor, Apologia Educational Ministries. For 3 days only, Apologia is offering our readers a special discount on Flourish: Balance for Homeschool Moms, by Mary Jo Tate. Visit Apologia.com to purchase your copy. Stop enduring the homeschool journey and start enjoying it. Flourish gives you practical, real-life principles to give your family life balance and to help make your personal and business lives successful. This book is written for stay-at-home moms, working moms, homeschooling moms, single moms. This book will help you evaluate how you are spending your time, set and follow appropriate goals and deal with inevitable interruptions.
- When Homeschooling is Hard – Caitlin at My Little Poppies
- When I Realized I’m Not That Homeschooling Mom Kaylene at This Outnumbered Mama
- The Day I Failed at Homeschooling – Misty at Finding Joy in the Journey
- Keeping It Real: Homeschool Confessions – Lindsay at Nitty Gritty Homeschooling
- Accepting Limits, Balancing Home and Work – Stacey at Layered Soul
- About Asking for Help — It’s Not a Four-Letter Word and When You Feel Overwhelmed about Today Ann at Annie and Everything
- What a Half-Gallon of Apple Juice Taught Me About Parenting – Jennifer Janes
- The Day I Realized I’m Not Perfect – Kathy at Cornerstone Confessions