This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
Do you have a few kids running around your legs as you try to get supper ready? Are you homeschooling several age ranges and wondering how to get to the end of the year and feel like you accomplished something? Do you know what? iHomeschool Network bloggers are homeschooling moms, just like you and they too have some of the same kinds of struggles. Through trial and error they’ve learned what works, what doesn’t and how to keep your sanity while reaching your goals.
- Sara at Classically Homeschooling is sharing How to Enjoy Life While Classically Homeschooling.
- Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom is sharing Defeating the Winter Blues.
- Kathy at Cornerstone Confessions is sharing 3 Favorite iPhone Apps that Help Maintain My Sanity.
- Kalista at When We’re at Home is sharing Rhythm for Mama: Keeping Sane While Reaching Your Goals.
- Karen at Living Unabridged is sharing Introvert Mom Surrounded by Children: Tips for Staying Sane.
- Chelli at The Planted Trees is sharing How a Homeschool Crisis Restored My Sanity.
- Alicia at Vibrant Homeschooling is sharing:
- Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures is sharing:
- Tonia at The Sunny Patch is sharing 6 Sanity Saving Tips for Busy Moms.
- Meredith at Sweetness & Light is sharing How to stay organized, keep your sanity and reach your goals.
- Adelien at Blessed Learners is sharing Reaching Goals in Sanity.
- LaToya at Learning to Let Him Lead is sharing Setting Goals that are S.M.A.R.T.
- Shannen at Middleway Mom is sharing Meeting high school goals while keeping our sanity.
- Kris at Unsocialized Homeschoolers is sharing Keeping Your Sanity While Homeschooling Teens.
Be sure to subscribe to iHomeschool Network so that you can receive our newsletter encouragement directly in you inbox. And you can also opt to download the new iHomeschool Network FREE eBook Banishing Blahs.