Homeschool moms are some of the most adept multi-taskers on the planet! We wear the hats of cook, housekeeper, teacher, encourager, nurse, chauffeur, and employee! Here are ways to keep all those balls in the air — this is how we juggle it all!
This link-up is sponsored by CuriosityStream, the world’s first ad-free, on-demand streaming service for quality programs that educate, inspire, and entertain. CuriosityStream delivers over 1,000 titles of high-quality documentaries and series created by the most accomplished producers from around the world, whenever and wherever you want to watch.
For this back to school season, the streaming service is introducing two new series that aim to entertain and educate kids and their parents. You can watch a FREE episode of the new series QUARX and sign up for a FREE month’s subscription.
CuriosityStream is currently offering a special back-to-school promotion — 3 months of standard definition plan for only $5.00. To take advantage of this limited offer, click Claim Back to School Offer. Follow the sign up process steps, and the 3for5 coupon will automatically be applied to your account. Hurry! Promotion ends September 30, 2015.
- How I juggle being a WAHM: Working from home while Homeschooling by Demetria
- How I Juggle Going to College and Homeschooling My Kids by Selena
- How I Juggle Homeschooling with a newborn by Karyn
- How I Juggle Special Needs Parenting and Homeschooling by Jennifer
- How I Juggle Homeschooling, Housework and Work by Michelle
- How I Juggle Homeschooling and Working Outside the Home by Sam
- How I Juggle Homeschooling and Finding Time for Myself by LaToya
- Why Homeschool Moms Have to Say “NO!” by Mary
- Juggling Homeschooling with a Newborn and a Crazy Toddler – the Behind the Scenes Look by Dianna
- Keep A Well Balanced Juggle of Homeschooling and Blogging by Adelien
- Juggling Housework and Schoolwork with a Chore Chart by Kathy
- The Mother Juggle – Homeschooling, Working, Special Needs, Oh My! by Krissy
- Juggling Life – Taking It One Day at a Time by Ashley
Do you have a relevant post to share? Join us by linking up your own posts below. Click the little blue button below.