We’re keeping it real today with the bloggers of the iHomeschool Network as we share the imperfection behind the scenes in our homeschooling lives. Perhaps the house is a wreak with piles of laundry and dishes that just won’t quit, or maybe it’s running from here and there to yonder and can’t seem to find time to fit in any real book learning. The reality is homeschooling isn’t easy and we as homeschool parents aren’t perfect. Life happens, and through life we make mistakes and the perfectly imperfect homeschool life becomes a glorious tapestry of life learning.
- 6 Reasons I’ll Never Be a Perfect Homeschooler from Melanie at Psycho with 6
- Confessions of an Imperfect Homeschooler from Kalista at When We’re at Home
- Homeschooling a Special Needs Child in a Large Family from Jen at Forever, For Always
- Homeschooling High School, Imperfectly from Shannen at Middleway Mom
- I am an Imperfect Homeschooler from Sara at Classically Homeschooling
- I Love Homeschooling: Except When I Don’t from Danielle at Blessedly Busy
- I May Be a Single, Homeschooling Mama, But I’m No Supermom from Michelle at Heart of Michelle
- My Imperfectly Messy Homeschool Room from Renée at Great Peace Academy
- Our Imperfect Homeschool Day from Misty at Joy in the Journey
- The Imperfect Homeschool from Colleen at Raising Lifelong Learners
- When Homeschooling Doesn’t Fit Your Mold from Christin at Joyful Mothering
- When Homeschooling Doesn’t Make Everyone Happy from Adelien at Blessed Learners
- When Unschooling as a Working mom Doesn’t Work from Joan at Unschool Rules
- When you Feel Like You are Failing at Homeschooling from Karyn at Teach Beside Me
Be sure to see The Imperfect Homeschool from 2013 too!