This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
We all get them. Questions. Sometimes they come from curious friends, family, or even strangers. Other times, they come in the form of shock and perhaps a bit of loathing.
Many times our shackles rise, and we feel as if we are put on the defensive. But, we want to remind you that the choice you make to home educate is one you make for the best interest of your family. You owe no one an explanation for your choice to seek a different form of education for your children.
We are sharing the questions we get asked all the time about homeschooling. As always the bloggers of iHomeschool Network are sharing their own stories from their own perspectives and voice. You might find humor, outrage, frustration or sorrow, but you’ll definitely find that you’re not alone when it comes to getting asked homeschooling questions.
- 5 Things No One Tells You About Homeschooling – My Little Poppies
- 5 Things You Should Never Say to an Unexpected Homeschooler – My Little Poppies
- 10 Head-Scratching Questions We’ve Been Asked About Homeschooling – Lasting Thumbprints
- Am I Qualified to Homeschool My Children? – Our Journey Westward
- Are You Going to Send Them to High School (& Other Homeschool Questions I’m Often Asked) – Life at the Table
- Delight Directed Homeschooling: Questions & Answers – Walking by the Way
- Other Common Questions for Homeschoolers – Investing Love
- Homeschool Questions: What about Socialization? – Practical by Default
- 5 Strategies that Help Me Get Things Done – Chatoic Bliss Homeschooling
- How We Combine Homeschool and Foster Care – Our Good Family
- No School Today? and Other Questions Homeschoolers Get Asked – MamaTeaches.com
- The Top Ten Homeschool Questions – Joy in the Journey
- Top 10 Questions People Ask Me About Homeschooling — Embracing Destiny
- Top 15 Homeschooling Questions People Ask – Blessed Learners
- Top Questions People Ask Us About Homeschooling – I Have a Future and a Hope
- What about homeschooling high school? Answering the question I’m always Asked – Adventures in Mommydom
- What do you mean, Secular Homeschooling – Royal Baloo
- You’ve Asked – I’m Answering: Tough Questions About Homeschooling Boys – Homeschooling Your Boys