Reasons. There are reasons for nearly everything we do. Sometimes being able to glimpse someone else’s reasons for doing something we can be inspired to try something new. We can grow as mothers, our kids may grow in thought, or deed, and perhaps our family members can grow closer to each other if we are encouraged to try something new.
The bloggers of iHomeschool Network are each sharing 101 reasons for a variety of topics. Take a look and see what resonates with you. Who knows you may just discover your reason to try something you’ve never done before.
- 101 Reasons to Pray – Susan at SusanEvans.org
- 101 Reasons to Homeschool – Jamie at The Unlikely Homeschool
- 101 Reasons Your Kids Need to Play – Brandi at Mama Teaches
- 101 Reasons to Teach Math Without Worksheets – Crystal at Triumphant Learning
- 101 reasons for homeschool kids to keep a journal – WriteShop
- 101 Reasons to Play Games With Your Family at iHomeschool Network
- 101 Reasons We Take a Long Summer Break Alicia Hutchinson at Investing Love
- 101 Reasons Every Mom Should Be a Reader Betsy at Family Style Schooling
- 101 Reasons to LOVE Homeschooling – Misty at Joy in the Journey
- 101 Books Every Girl Should Read Before Turning 18 ~ Sara at Embracing Destiny
- 101 Women in History Everyone Should Know ~ Sara at Embracing Destiny
- 101 Reasons to Homeschool High School – Betsy at BJ’s Homeschool
- 101 Ways to Simplify Your Homeschool – Sallie Borrink
- 101 Reasons We Love Homeschool – Emily at Life at the Table