This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
This week is a School Room Hop!
It’s a homeschool room hop. We want to know about your “school room”. Perhaps, you have a dedicated room where you do all of your homeschooling, or you store your supplies. Then again, maybe you’ve carved out a niche in the dining room for your space. Whatever you’ve done to make homeschooling work in your home, we ant to know about it.
Share your posts with photos, storage ideas, organizational must-haves, reading nooks, and more. Have you converted a storage shed, garage, or a closet under the stairs? We’d love to peek into your schooling space, join the link-up below.
A Peek Inside Our Homeschool Room
- Our Homeschool Learning Space by Jen @ Forever, For Always, No Matter What
- Homeschool Room Tour 2017 by Stephanie at The House on Hillbrook
- Our Organized Homeschool Space Photo Tour by Tatiana at The Musings of Mum
- Inspiring “Show Your Space” Homeschool Rooms Tour by Courtney at Grace, Grow & Edify
- Homeschool High School Room Tousar by Susan at SusanEvans.org
- How a Toy and Book Rotation Changed Our Life by Kathy on Cornerstone Confessions
- Our Homeschool Room for High School – A Homemade Study Space by Betsy at BJ’s Homeschool
- Kindergarten Homeschool Room Tour +5 Tips for Managing the Mess by Ashley at Some Random Lady
- A Peek into our Homeschool Room by Misty at Joy in the Journey
- How to Organize a Simple Homeschool Command Center by Renée at Great Peace
- A Large Family Homeschool Space by Kaylene at This Outnumbered Mama
- 5 Tips for an Awesome Homeschool Schoolroom by Gena Mayo at I Choose Joy!
- Our New Homeschool Room by Veronica at An Upstream Life
- Our Homeschool Room Tour Video by Haley at The Country Homemaker
- Homeschool Picture Book: Our Homeschool Room In Photos by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- Making an Amazing Homeschool Space on a Budget by Erin at Royal Baloo
- Our Play and Learning Spaces by Leah at My Little Robins
- Our Toddler Friendly Homeschool Room by Nadine at Making Her Mama
- Our Distraction Free Homeschool Room by Lara at Everyday Graces Homeschool
- Why and How to Change Your Homeschool Classroom by Adelien at Blessed Learners
Homeschooling Without a Dedicated Space
- No Space for a Homeschool Room by Stacey Lane at Layered Soul
- Homeschooling Without a Schoolroom by Alison at Learning Mama
- No Room for a School Room -Where Our Homeschooling Happens by Betsy at BJ’s Homeschool
- Does Your Homeschool Need a Schoolroom? by Alisha & Amanda at Homeschooling in the North Woods
- 4 Must-Haves for Every Homeschool Room (Even if You Don’t Have a Designated Homeschool Room) by Susan at The Sparrow’s Home
- Our HomeSchool Home – We’re Not Confined To A Room by Heather at HeatherGerwing.com
- Our Classroom is Everywhere by Nicole at Mama Of Many Blessings
Homeschooling in Small Spaces
- Homeschooling In a Small Space by Selena at Look! We’re Learning!
- Homeschooling in Small Spaces by Adena at From the Desk of Adena F
- Schoolroom Spotlight: How We Homeschool from Our Apartment by Emily at Table Life Blog
- Making Room for Homeschooling When Your House Is Small by Leah at As We Walk Along the Road
- Our Simple and Cozy Homeschool Classroom by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Our Apartment Homeschool Room Tour by Vida at Mercer Homeschooling
Blog Hop Rules
- To add your link, click the small blue button that says “Add your link” at the very bottom of the post.
- Do not create an empty “placeholder” post to save your link high up in the blog hop list. If there is no substance or curriculum information in your post, it will be removed.
- You must link to your blog post permalink, not your blog URL. If you do not link to your POST, your link will be removed and you’ll have to come back and re-add it. Keep in mind that readers will still be visiting this blog hop for months to come and if they click your link and end up on your blog homepage, they won’t be able to find your post. To find your post’s permalink: After you publish your post, go back to your blog and click on the post’s title. Copy everything in the top browser bar. Please see Darcy’s post on how to find your permalink for more details. For example:
Monday, September 11, 2017 – Back to School Blog Hop: School Room Week
Follow along with us all month as we celebrate Back to Homeschool.
Don’t miss out! Join us Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 at 8:30 Eastern for a Homeschool Facebook Party.