This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
We’re sharing with you the smartest and stupidest things we’ve done as homeschoolers. Trust us, being homeschool bloggers does not makes us immune to these moments.
We’ve all been there. We’ve all had times that were aha! moments where we felt like the choices we’ve made as a homeschooler were simply very smart. Then again we’ve had other times when we’ve felt absolutely stupid as a homeschooling mom. It’s generally a common occurrence.
- The Highs and Lows of Homeschooling by Misty at Joy in the Journey
- How My Teaching Degree Almost Wrecked My Homeschool by Tara at Embark on the Journey
- Defeating the Green-Eyed Homeschool Curriculum Monster by Emily at Table Life Blog
- How Changing Our Math Curriculum Saved Our Homeschool by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
- Why Latin is the Cornerstone of Our Homeschool by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
- How We Adjusted Our Classical Curriculum for Our Intense Preschooler by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
- The Smartest and Not So Smart Things I have Done in our Homeschool by Kim at The Learning Hypothesis
- If Homeschool Moms Had to Undergo Teacher Evaluations… Pass or Fail? by Jennifer at Hifalutin Homeschooler