If you are seeking to hire a social media manager or virtual assistant, iHomeschool Network can help connect you with skilled candidates. Among our 80+ bloggers are many women who are highly experienced at leveraging social media for promoting brands. Furthermore, they are homeschool moms themselves and understand that kinds of marketing appeals to the audience you are trying to reach.
We can help you find the right person for any of these tasks whether short-term or long-term:
- post to Twitter or Facebook on your behalf
- create Pinterest boards with SEO descriptions
- maintain a company Pinterest account
- create Pinterest friendly graphics for blog posts and social media events
- hold a Pinterest contest for your company
- write blog posts or manage a company blog
- handle administrative tasks such as email and appointments
- recruit affiliates and manage your affiliate program
- hold a regular (weekly or monthly) Twitter or Facebook event for your brand
- manage a company newsletter
If you need more intensive help with graphic design or web coding, please consult this list.
Send an email to email@example.com to inquire about finding help with social media so that you can focus on product development and managing your business.
Or directly contact the iHN bloggers in the list below for information about what they offer, their rates, and their availability. If you are not familiar with typical rates for social media work, please reference this helpful article and the links in it and this chart of package prices.
iHomeschool Network provides this information as a courtesy to our clients and our bloggers. Names are listed in alphabetical order.