Spring is in the air!
Which means homeschool moms are beginning the process of winding down lessons, heading outdoors for field trips, and making plans to attend a homeschool convention or two as you start preparing for next year’s homeschooling academics. But, it’s also a great time to take a bit of a break and join iHomeshcool Network for a Spring Fling Facebook Party.
We’ll be chatting about homeschooling and family friendly products, and of course, we’ll have giveaways!
Spring Fling Facebook Party Facts
You are invited to join iHomeschool Network and our featured sponsors. You are welcome to invite your friends. Simply share this page or image on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram or your FAVORITE social media network.
Doug P. Cornelius, Author, joins us to introduce his book, The Baker’s Daughter: Braving Evil in WW II Berlin. It has everything you could ask for in a book: intrigue, romance, mystery, and redemption. The story takes place during World War II in and around Berlin, it’s about the life of a young girl named Liddy, along with a dynamic line-up of characters. From air raids to the Hitler Youth, Liddy becomes enmeshed in a world of spies intent on betrayal. When Liddy makes a critical mistake that endangers a loved one, she faces a decision that puts her own faith on the line and her family’s safety in jeopardy.
We’re excited to share with you the Red Nose Challenge. Because kids can see the simple steps that can make a real impact, and they have the ability to inspire others. The Red Nose Challenge invites children in grades 3–8 to create a 1-2 minute video explaining why it’s important to help end child poverty and show how they plan to make a difference, for the chance to win exciting prizes.
Bright Ideas Press is now offering online classes, taught from a Christian perspective. They are perfect for homeschoolers as part of their regular course load or for other students who wish to supplement their learning with our vast array of course offerings
Yes! It’s us. For this party, we’re also joining the fun. We’ll be featuring the 4 iHN collaborative books authored by the moms and homeschool bloggers of iHomeschool Network; How we Teach, Homeschooling: What to do When you Want to Quit, Big Book of Homeschooling ideas Vol. 1, and Big Book of Homeschooling Ideas Vol. 2.
How to Join the Spring Fling Facebook Party:
It’s really easy to join the fun, but there are a couple of things you need to do before the party begins.
Make sure you have liked the iHomeschool Network Facebook page and are following to receive all notifications. On the widget below you will see LIKED if you are a fan already. If it says LIKE, simply click on the “Like” button on the widget.
- To be sure you are receiving our notifications in your news feed, please also go to our Facebook Page, click the drop button beside the LIKED button and select Notifications All On so that you will see all the party related posts in your newsfeed. This way you won’t miss the questions being asked. (See the image below).
You may RSVP to the party on the Facebook Event Page.
Simply go to the party page, and click Going. We will share regular reminders and updates leading up to the event.
- Follow by liking our featured sponsors as well:
- On the night of the party, March 23, at 9 p.m. Eastern, simply watch your newsfeed for party prompts. Or, you can go to the iHomeschool Network Facebook Page and participate as prompts are posted.
- You’ll need to refresh often so you don’t miss a thing, but don’t worry, we’ll remind you to do so.
Don’t miss out on this Spring Fling Facebook Party Event! It’s sure to be a FUN time, but it will be even more fun when we share the experience. Be sure to tell your friends so they can join the party too
You May Also Like
- Inspiring Quotes for Homeschoolers - July 10, 2017
- Homeschool Mother’s Journal – July Edition - July 7, 2017
- 10 Activities that Are Never a Waste of Time - June 19, 2017
- Life Skills Every Kid Should Learn before Leaving Home - June 12, 2017
- Harry Potter and the Homeschooling Ideas Hopscotch - June 6, 2017