Do you ever feel like, That Mom!? You know, the mom that the other moms gossip about, the one that get’s left out of the homeschool gathering call lists, or the one that people avoid because of that certain thing that makes your family different.
Don’t worry! You are not alone. Homeschooling in and of itself sets you apart from the norm. But given the fact that every family is unique and at one time or another we all feel like, That Mom! Yet, it’s always fun to peek into the lives of other families to see how they live, how they feel and why they think (or others think of them) as that mom.
- I am That Mom…Who Uses TV as a Babysitter by Selena at Look We’re Learning
- My Kid is Gifted. (Yes, I’m THAT Mom.) by Caitlin at My Little Poppies
- I am That Mom With the Screaming Kids in the Grocery Store by Kaylene at This Outnumbered Mama
- I am That Mom who Second Guesses Herself by Alana at I Have a Future and a Hope
- I am That Mom – by Shawna at Not the Former Things
- I Am That Mom – the One You Can’t Pigeonhole by Michelle at The Heart of Michelle
- I’m the Kind of Mom Who… by Renée at Great Peace Academy
- I am That Mom Who Juggles Homeschooling and Working Outside the Home by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventure
- Real Strategies for Dealing with Mom Anger by Alicia at Your Vibrant Family
- I am that Mom that Changes Curriculum in the Middle of Homeschool Year by Adena at From the Desk of Adena F.
- Why I Don’t Micromanage My Picky Eater by Sallie Borrink
- I am That Mom Who Doesn’t Do Santa by Sallie Borrink
- I Am THAT Mom Who Doesn’t Tuck Her Kids In by Rochelle Barlow