This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
Every homeschool looks different, we each have different things we each will and won’t do in our own homes. Some homeschools are filled with students while others have a single student. There are some homeschools that are traditional following an old-school text book method of education while others are unschooling and taking each day as it comes to see what interests their student allowing the delights of the child to direct the path of learning. Then there are homeschools that fall somewhere between those areas.
Since all homeschools are different we thought it would be fun to look at how we each approach specific subjects. That’s why today we’re each sharing the things we each will always teach in our individual homeschools.
- I Will ALWAYS Homeschool with a Christian Perspective – Michelle Caskey from Homeschool-Your-Boys
- Four Forgotten Life Skills (and Why I Teach Them!) – Meg Grooms from Homeschool Gameschool
- How Music Affect Developing Brains & Why it’s Important to Teach – Amanda from Raising da Vinci
- How We Teach Latin in Our Homeschool – Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
- Reasons to Teach Cursive Handwriting in Your Homeschool – Heidi Ciravola from Starts At Eight
- Why History is Important – Ticia Messing from Adventures in Mommydom
- Why I Teach Latin (and You Don’t Have To) – Lynna at Homeschooling without Training Wheels
- Why I Will Always Teach Logic & Rhetoric – Janeen at Sprouting Tadpoles