This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
We’re all busy! With homeschooling, extracurriculars, fitting in physical education, and family time, not to mention responsibilities in our churches, communities, extended families, co-ops and more it’s no wonder we get overwhelmed! Whew, all of these tasks makes us tired! With so many tasks in our life as moms, wives, teachers, etc. we can get bogged down quickly. That’s why we’re sharing useful tasks you can accomplish in just minutes a day.
- How to Make Time for You When You “Don’t Have Time” By Jen at Practical, By Default
- How to Easily Get More Done Every Day by Ann at Annie & Everything
- Five- and Ten-Minute Jobs by Ann at Annie & Everything
- Early Lessons in Literacy around the House by Rebecca at Line upon Line Learning
- Early Lessons in Literacy while in the Car by Rebecca at Line upon Line Learning
- 100 Ways to Get Organized in 5 Minutes or Less by Ashley at Some Random Lady
- 10 Easy Chores You Can Do in Less Than 10 Minutes Each by Adena at From the Desk of Adena F
- Ten Minutes for a More Ordered Day – 3 Simple Steps to Make It Happen by Christia at Faith Filled Parenting
- Clean the house and have fun in less than an hour by Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
- Homeschool Mom’s Self Care in 5 Minutes a Day by Erin at Royal Baloo
- Get Your Homeschool Ready for Summer in 15 Minutes! by Kendra Fletcher
- 10 Ways to Study Nature in 10 Minutes or Less by Erin at The Usual Mayhem
- 15 Science Experiments You Can Do In 15 Minutes by Selena at Look! We’re Learning!
What are some of your most useful tasks that you can do in just minutes a day? Share your tips below.