The autumn edition of Would You Rather? contains over FIFTY clever, thought provoking, and sometimes silly questions for of all ages.
Kids of all ages LOVE Would You Rather? questions! This booklet is full of 50 questions centered around autumn, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Here is a sampling of what you’ll find in this printable.
- Would you rather have a Halloween candy food fight or a Thanksgiving dinner food fight?
- Would you rather live in a house made from hay bales or corn stalks?
- Would you rather have turkey legs for ears or candy corn for fingernails?
- Would you rather wake up a bear that’s begun to hibernate or be locked in a room of squirrels?
- Would you rather stuff a scarecrow or help a squirrel gather acorns?
- Would you rather have a mini gourd as a nose or corn cobs for feet?
- Would you rather have to balance a pie on your head during dinner or eat wearing a football helmet?
In this digital resource, you will receive THREE different formats: rectangular cards, thick strips, and thin strips. After printing and cutting them in your preferred size, you can laminate them or even store them in a jar.
- Fall 2020 Homeschool Jackpot Giveaway - October 14, 2020
- Virtua Education: Online Homeschool Curriculum Review - September 30, 2020
- 8 Ideas for Homeschool Summer STEM - May 28, 2020
- Free Holiday Fact Cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas - October 29, 2019
- Free All About Me Printables for Back to School - June 28, 2019