The Christmas Edition of Would You Rather…? contains 40 clever, thought provoking questions for kids of all ages.
Kids of all ages LOVE Would You Rather? questions! This booklet is full of 40 thought-provoking questions centered around Christmas.
Use them at your family get-togethers to stimulate great conversations. Or use them as writing prompts during the Christmas season.
Here is a sampling of what you’ll find in this printable.
- Would you rather have a Red Rider BB Gun (from A Christmas Story) or a Buddy The Elf sugar-loaded breakfast?
- Would you rather have a snowball fight or make a gingerbread house?
- Would you rather have Christmas lights for hair or a light-up nose like Rudolph?
- Would you rather go Christmas shopping with Ebenezer Scrooge or Cousin Eddie (from the Christmas Vacation movie)?
- Would you rather take a ride on the Polar Express or the Grinch’s sled?
- Would you rather build a snowman or a snow fort?
- Would you rather a big white beard like Santa or pointy ears like the elves?
- Would you rather ride in Santa’s sleigh or ride up front on Rudolph’s back?
- Would you rather string a mile of popcorn garland or wrap 100 presents?
In this digital resource, you will get two different formats: rectangular cards and 1 inch strips. After printing and cutting them in your preferred size, you can laminate them or even store them in a jar.
This freebie is for subscribers.
But you can easily sign up using the form below. As a bonus, your first email will have not only this freebie, but several other printables, including four other Would You Rather …? series: spring, autumn, science, and history.
We know you are a busy homeschool parent (just like us), so we will send you only valuable content that will help you along this path of educating your children at home. We’ll send you one email each week with the latest blog posts, any giveaways (so you can be first to enter), and a few tidbits from the bloggers in our network. Of course, you may unsubscribe at any time.
What a wonderful idea! Thank you for sharing this fun activity.
Thanks for sharing